Sunday, September 23, 2007

Today's excuse for not blogging more: pancakes!

Yeah, I'm fine. Sure, school is busy, but I've survived our first couple of "weeks in which you will have several tests, in various classes." I'm falling into something like a groove.

And within a short drive, there are a few places that have really good pancakes. This, above and beyond the most excellent little greasy-spoon diner a couple of blocks away. So really, it's a matter of being busy with school, then busy staying away from school.

I'll try to add to the body of work this week, though. We started our EKG class, I'm already doing well on my research project, and I have a few early responses to "save the date" emails I sent to post-bacc classmates -- which begins to give a window into their med-school experiences so far.

Finally, I'm coming to Minneapolis next weekend, for a whirlwind 36-hour visit.

No comments: