Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Done So Far...


Monday
: finished the last test for this term in my 'General Med' class; this means I'm 1/3 of the way through the course (it lasts my whole classroom year). This happens to have been a test on the endocrine system.


[ shamelessly hotlinked image of adrenal glands ]

Tuesday: took a test in Statistics.


[ shamelessly hotlinked image of a scatter-plot graph ]



Given my thoroughly awesome Stats class in post-bac, I was not surprised to do well on this one. We actually got the tests back today, the day following the exam. Shocking!

Today, we took one on our Clinical Lab class. Various questions about blood-bank procedures, certain potential blood test results and what they mean, and poop. More than a couple questions on poop.


[ shamelessly hotlinked image of a Hemocult card ]

Currently, I'm studying up for tomorrow's final final, the test on EKG.


[ shamelessly hotlinked image of an EKG printout ]

Oh my god, I'm almost through this crazy-ass term!

Next up: a couple days of this...

[ shamelessly hotlinked image of the Seattle skyline ]

...and, after we return from the break, we start getting into this...

[ shamelessly hotlinked image of a duder in a white coat doing a physical exam ]

No comments: